Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tanjoubi Omedetou :3

It was my birthday on August 11.. hehehe.. we like.. celebrated twice!!! :)) hahaha.. it was kinda weird.. but anyway.. ang daming nag greet! MY FRIENDS ARE SO NICE!!! hahaha!!! I was sooo touched.. kasi.. basta! :)) ang babait pa ng family ko.. hayz.. that was fun! :)) ahahhaa.. But I just can't believe it.. I'm like.. 15 now!!! I feel so old! :)) ahahha! but that's fine.. >_< I guess??? :)) hahaha.. who cares about age anyway???(i do) :)) hahaha.. EY!!! sabi kasi ng ibang people.. that.. masyadong bright yung blog ko.. so.. I'll keep it simple.. I won't add colors anymore.. :)) hahaha. :D YOU GUYS... there's this LIVE.. that is like uber COOL!!! :) hahaha.. "One Pound Gospel".. you guys need to watch it!!! It's like.. XD kyaaa-ness. :D Kame's the lead actor there. so.. I'm kinda.. you know!:)) hahaha.. woot!!! KAT-TUN rules :D:D:D


Thanks Moderator Zo for the greeting!!! :D tanoshukata!!! :D ^_^

anyway.. :D next time ulit!!!>_<


BYE-BEE!!!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

15 old?! well may point ka din mas old than 14..hehehhee:D