Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh my Oh my!!!

hey guys! :) sorry for the uber wait! :)) I couldn't post new stuff cuz I had an internet problem! :)) ahhaha! My internet surfing was limited to YM and.. friendster only! I couldn't even use youtube and what not! I shall keep this post simple without the colors and stuff ~_~ grabe! hahaha! EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK! and I need to study freakin' hard! :)) ahhahaa! nyragh! kinakabahan ako sa history!! ~_~ I really wanna become an honor student.. ~_~ :)) hahahah! aral lang naman kasi yan eh! :) sorry moderator Zo for not posting enough!!! hahaha!!! I NEED TO POST MORE!!! this is the simplest post I will evah make! :)) and! oh yah.. remember the dark blue wall i tried to climb in my P.E. class??? :)) well! i couldn't do it!!! :)) hanggang dun lang ako sa over hang!:P and I hate it!:)) no matter how hard I exercise.. i still can't do it!:)) BUT I WILL AIM FOR IT!:)) hahahah! anyway...am uber busy! i hate this!:P :)) hahahhahahahahahahah!!! keep on checking my blog out! :)) please and thank you! :P

1 comment: