Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE BAND.. :D :D :D


let me give you the details about our band.. :D

OKay,, first of all.. our name is Black Out.. :D The name has a significant meaning but I won't tell you now.. hahhaa :D

I finally bought my electric guitar.. :D His name is Kamenashi Kazuya named after my favorite Japanese singer.. who is in a boy band named KAT-TUN.. it's kinda a fangirl thing! hahahaha anyway.. I'm the lead guitarist! (sarap sabihin nun ah) hahaha.. :D and Elsbeth is the drummer, Ashlley is the bassist, and Alyssum is the rythm guitarist. :D for me the rythm guitar thing is harder.. so we kinda switched.. hahaha. anyway.. :D Shiori is our manager.. :D although we'll need an older one in the future.. she helps out a lot and solves our problems.. hahhaa.. we need you Shiori! :D.. hahhaa.. anyway.. :D

We are currently practicing the song Crush Crush Crush by Paramore.. :D when we have perfected that song.. we'll practice the song That's what you get by Paramore.. :D we chose the band Paramore because their songs are nice and not that hard to do.. hahaha.. and we all like Paramore! yay~ :D hehehhee. :D I basically have the song covered now.. all I need is the chorus and the bridge.. other than that.. :D everything's good! hahaha!

I'll be posting our future gigs here (the place and date) and everything.. :D so I'll keep this updated so you guys better view this! :))

We're an all-girl band... which is kinda hard 'cause other peoples' views are that boys are more astig... yung mas magaling.. blah blah.. well.. :D we're promoting the GIRLS RULE rule! hahaha. :D we're quite equal when it comes to these things.. :D the Philippines lack all-girl bands!!!

Soooo.... better watch out for Black Out! :D .. girl power! :D

anyway.. there's a cool band that helps us and gives us tips! :D I'm not sure if I can give their name :)) hahaha.. so I just won't :D basta.. they're the nicest kuyas out there! :D THANKS FOR HELPING US OUT! :D

as in they even gave me guitar tips and everything! :D hahaha grabe! :D ang babait! ^_^ and they're freakin' good! @_@ grabe! :D sobrang wooooaaaahhh~ :D

soooo... :D go out and form a band! XD hahhaha.. it's uber fun! :D

No comments: