Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well Well Well.. >,<


Mako-chan called me senpai! XD hahaha.. although I'm not that happy.. Here's our conversation..

"Mako-chan! genki desu ka? (how are you/ are you doing well?)"-Jeri
"fine ^_^" -Mako-chan
"can you call me senpai? XD" -Jeri
"hmm? cellphone? you want my number?" -Mako-chan
"huh? yes?no!yes?"-Jeri
***silence***
"Makoooo-chan! do you know what senpai means?"-Jeri
"ah! yes! senpai.. someone older then you! hai! you're my senpai!"-Mako-chan
(so basically she called me senpai but I wanted the real deal!)
"Can you call me senpai please?XD"-Jeri
"senpai!"-Mako-chan
"KYAAAAAAAAA~!"-Jeri

it was soooo embarrassing! my friends laughed! and so did her friends! XD ... But anyway! :)) atleast she called me senpai..

oohh yeah! there's this system we call I.W. (Individual Work) tapos.. wala lang! matatapos ko na! and 2nd day palang! XD hahaha! Just wanted to share ~_~ .. haha ***yay***

am doing good naman~ no failing quizzes yet.. and I don't plan to have one! :)) ...btw, it was our P.E. today! hahaha.. I tried climbing the green wall... I couldn't finish it.. :)) I'm planning on doing push-ups and jogging 'cause I'm losing my figure! hahaha! but i was sooo touched when Enzo said "model size ka naman eh"... I like sooo wanted to cry! :)) ahaha! I will prove it to you Enzo! That I WILL be A model sized person! bohahahaha! I shall make this clear! To all those people who are reading my blog right now... I WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!! THERE! :))

**phew*** that added weight on my shoulders ~_~

hmmm.. what I hate about my physique is... my legs... They're huge ~_~ ***hiss*** hahahaha.. wall climbing ain't working at all! I just use my arms (which is the wrong way to do it, it needs to be balanced) but sadly... I only use my arms.. My legs just help me up (and add weight!~_~)

nyargh! :)) ANYWAY... I guess I summarized the whole day for yah guyz! :)) hope you keep on viewin'! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buti pa PE niyo parang extreme sports, sounds fun!!!

Senpai huhhh? :P Lol.

- Anna
(so-stellar.org)