Sunday, July 13, 2008

COSPLAY (WCG) XD


I cosplayed Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star on July 12 :D hehehehe... For me it was successful! hahaha! I'm sooo happy.. 'cause my mom bled for this dress! :)) hahaha!! She worked so hard for it! :D I'm sooo happy for her! ahahhaha! and although I didn't get to cosplay Konata.. :D It's fine 'cause Kagami's the next best thing.. hahaha! And I also bought my Electric Guitar! :D hehhehe! It's sooo nice! :D I can't wait to perform! :D hehehe!!! :D

Okay, lemme tell you the true story of what happened in my cosplay... When we arrived in MOA, we saw NO cosplayers AT ALL! so we ran back to the car and changed clothes! :)) Then while we were eating.. we saw 2 cosplayers.. :D then after eating we ran back to the car then changed back to our original outfits!!! :)) so basically umiba ng konti yung itsura namin! :)) mas naging haggard! :)) sayang nga eh! hahaha! ANYWAY! :)) we got videoed by people! Kaya!!! ABANGAN MO KAMI SA HERO TV!!! :D hahaha!!!

Okay.. Let's move on to the next happening.. :D I'm gonna cosplay Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi on October 12.. and this time.. it's gonna be a GROUP cosplay.. :D AND we're gonna join the competition!XD hahhaa! ...(if only I knew how) :)) hahhaa.. Oo nga.. how do you join the competition anyway!?:)) hahahah! :D anyway!!! I can't wait! :D see you guys there!!! :D

No comments: