Friday, July 4, 2008

band!!! (>,<) \m/


hahaha! we had our first jamming a while ago! as in.. kasama na yung drums.. bass and guitar! hahaha! it was sooo fun! XD the bassist and I just learned a song in like 10 mins! hahahah! and played it again and again until it was perfect! MAN! that was soooo fun! I can't wait to perform crush crush crush by Paramore.. :D hahaha.. ELSBETH, ASHLLEY, ELBERT! next time ulit ah! XD hahahaha! MAN! I had lots of fun!!! But then.. something hit me... and daming gagawin!!! :)) sobrang daming projects and everything! GAH! hahahaha! ~_~ and we also have a quiz on monday.. well.. the fun was short-lived! hahah! but who cares!? It was worth it! :) hahahaha! the name of our band is Blackout.. hahhaa. :D ain't that just cool??? it's already copyrighted okay? You guys can't take that name! :P or else we'll be issuing an order that will cost you money! :)) BOHAHAHAHHAHAA!!! Hope you guys will hear from us soon! I might be posting pictures of the band later on.. :) sooo I'll just keep yah posted! :D hahahhaa..I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love the new name better. :> Although Sky Graffiti was a more unique one. :P