Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good News and Bad News.. :| .. haha!


Well.. let's start with the bad news.. tomorrow, I have 3 quizzes! hahaha! about chemistry, English and.. history! hahaha! man! ANYWAY! the next bad news is.. I WON'T be cosplaying KONATA :(.. ***sniff sniff*** okay! let's go to the good news! :) I'll be cosplaying Kagami (Konata's Bestfriend instead!!!) hahaha! XD well.. she has the violet hair.. I already have the wig.. I'll be saving 1500php!!! woohoo! AND! I'll be getting my electric guitar on Saturday.. (hopefully) kasi kasabay na siya with the cosplay! XD I can't wait! nyaaaa~ I really hope meron pa sila nung blue na guitar! That's the electric guitar that I want! :)) hahahhaa!!! Oh yeah! and one more good news.. :D I can read japanese NAAAAA!!! katakana ba yun? or hiragana? :)) I think it's katakana! hahaha! anyway! hahahha!:P yay~ :D my Japanese vocabulary is improving! XD hahahaha! Although di na ako nakakawatch ng anime masyado! (that's a shocker) hahhaaha!:P I wanna play a JAPANESE SONG!!! hahhaa.. I'm aiming for WISH by Olivia or.. Suteki na shiawase by The Stand Up.. They're cute songs! XD hahahha .. can't wait to perform! I'll be bringing the Japanese pop culture to the Philippines (sana) ! XD yay~ am gonna cosplay on on on saturday and am gonna buy my guiguitaaaarr~ WOOHOO! can't wait for Saturday! one day to go! hahaha! XD

No comments: