Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oh Noes!!! TT_TT


You guys!!! There's a problem!!! :(... I'm having trouble getting the blue wig for Konata! I already have the cheerleader outfit.. all i need is to make the pompoms and my costume's complete! BUT THE HAIR!!! halos everytime naman yung wigs yung problem ehh.. ***sniff sniff*** I need money! :))... I'm actually thinking if i should get the money from my electric guitar funds.. but .. you know.. it's for the band.. so I just have to bear with it... so obviously I won't cosplay on July 12.. because of the venue and the costume problem... I WANNA COSPLAY KONATA . -_-... I also wanna cosplay Nuriko, Yin, Anya, Miwako.. COSPLAY COSPLAY COSPLAY! hahaha

btw! &*^@^&*@^Q) *#^&@^)!_*@^!@_+$)@*&!*&@)!_$ ( the thingies that you cannot read over there are confidential.. if blank reads this..I might die..sooo.. T_T I'm sorry if i can't share these things to yah) ANYWAY
.. OKANE OKANE OKANE.. I NEED MONEY! bohahahha! :P mind donating? just kidding! hahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw, I just searched for Konata and her outfit's really kawaiiiii!! :O :)) I wish you couldda cosplay-ed her. :\ Els and company are cosplaying the Fushigi people? OMG you so need to take pictures! :D

Haha. Take care, labshu, AND comment back! =))

Jeri said...

don't worry! I'll still cosplay Konata! :)) not just on July 12 .. hehehe... ^_^