Tuesday, September 30, 2008

>_<


woah! :)) Long time no post!!! =)) hahaha! man!!! I really didn't have time to post here.. I'm so sorry! :)) hahaha!

sooo.. we went to EK again. :P hahaha! It was on.. September 28? It had a cosplay thing. :D I didn't cosplay because we still had some unfinished shooting to do. :P But it was still fun! :D After the shooting (which lasted maybe for an hour?) we just rode rides and checked the cosplayers out! :D hahaha! The best cosplayers for me were Sasuke and Naruto! :D They were sooo in character and their outfits were perfect! :D hahaha! When we saw them almost leaning on each other during the Anchors Away ride.. we all yelled KYAAA! :)) hahahaha! My friends are SasuxNaru fans! :P Bohahahaha~ anyway!!! GRABE! :)) sobrang uneven na yung skin tone ko! :P I was like under the sun for uber long! :)) I looked like a burnt crab or something @_@ :D anyway.. yay! :D It was fun! :)) I rode Space Shuttle twice :P It ain't a big deal anymore :)) hahahaha!!! Because before.. I was freakin' scared of roller coasters! :P So i faced my fear!!! YATA!!! :))

ooooh! :D A while ago.. I was like sleeping during our P.E. class which was wallclimbing! :)) I felt so tired! :)) So some of my friends slept beside me and stuff.. and when I woke up.. My hair was like weird and all.. and when I removed my clip.. One of my friends said " Uy kamuka mo si Kame!!!" I LIKE ALMOST DIED OF HAPPINESS!!! XD hahaha!!! And then one of my classmates who is a KAT-TUN fan came near me and said "Hey, nice hair! You look like Kame!!!"
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Thanks guyz! :D hahaha! I'm tsoooo happy!!! :))

XD they apparently liked my "just woke up" hair look!!! :P WOOT! :P And incase you don't know.. KAT-TUN is a cool boy band in Japan and Kame (Kamenashi Kazuya) Is the K in KAT-TUN! :D They're like the best ever! :)

haaayz! :D hmmm :P listen to their songs! :P My number song sang by KAT-TUN would be YOU!!! :D and my number one song right now.. was sung by.. Kamenashi Kazuya which is Someday for Somebody ... sono uta wa ii desu! XD It makes me wanna cry! :P hahahaha!!!

ooh! :D I have good news! ;P I'm an honor student! bohahaha! Bad news.. It's only for 1st quarter! :)) I feel like I won't become an honor student in 2nd quarter 'cause chem is sooo freakin' hard! :)) It's like alien language to me! :)) I can't understand the naming of the equations and the balancing of molecular compounds! :)) Man! :)) me being an honor student will be short lived! :)) how depressing! :P

Well.. I guess that's all for today? :)) hahahaha!!! Hope I get to post more!!! :))

Jaa~ :D

No comments: