Friday, October 3, 2008

bored . . . T_T


I hate it when I've got nothing to do. I want to go out! I wanna have fun!!! And yet I'm still stuck here. I can't get out of this house! :)) hahaha! NYAARGH! I'll go crazy in here! T_T

There's this skull ring that I sooo wanna buy no matter how expensive it is! I just really want this skull ring! :)) hahaha! Check the pic out, it's over there! :D Kamenashi-san wears it a lot. Even in some of his videos! :)) That's why I want it! Bohahaha~ and I won't settle for less! :D I want the ring to look exactly like his! :P I've been searching in some malls but I still can't find one! :P hahahaha! anyway.. :P It's my search for the skull ring! :)) (cool! the title can be used in a movie!) Bohahaha~

I miss cosplaying! :)) my last cosplay was the WCG one! :)) how long ago was that? :P anyway.. I'm excited because I'll be cosplaying on october 12! yay! :D finally! :)) hahaha! I'm gonna cosplay Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi! :D can't wait! :D

There's this song called Ai Nante!!! Tegoshi-san sang it on their pacific tour.. It's sooo beautiful! :D Tegoshi Yuya is from the boy band NEWS. :D They're also cool! :D But the band that really got to me is.. KAT-TUN ofcourse! :P anyway.. NEWS is more on the fun, cute side. :D Tegoshi also belongs to TegoMass. :D You know! :)) the songs they made were like.. In Lovely Complex. :D anyway. I just wanted to share that I'm a Tegoshi fan! :P hahaha! :D I'm also a Nishikido Ryo fan.. :)) and a Yamapi fan! :)) hahaha! Lolz! :D NEWS rulez! :))

Yes people! :P this is how I act when I'm freakin' bored to death! :)) I just talk about pure randomness! :)) BOHAHAHA~ :D I think the heat got to me! :P anyway~ :D I better stop this before I type something scary! :)) nyaahaha~

My life without Japan related things would be deadly boring! :)) I thank God I got into the anime thing and everything. I'm just uber ureshii right now. And it's thanks to Japan! :))

Jaa~ :D

No comments: