Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little closer to Japan :")



I just wanna say thanks to Tita Alice for giving me the clear umbrella, the yukata and the obi. :D I've always wanted one of those! XD It's in my bucket list actually :)) You helped me get closer to my goal and for that I am truly grateful :D I was uber happy when I saw the clear umbrella.. it reminded me so much of Japan.. :D because everytime I watch Japanese doramas.. I usually see the clear umbrella when they have a rain scene. :D It makes me wanna cry to know that I have an exact look a like of what my favorite celebrities are using.. :D nyahahaha~ :D

And the Yukata @_@ IT LOOKS LIKE KAME'S YUKATA SOOO MUCH!!! @____@ I'm overjoyed!!! XD GRABE !!! THANKS TITA ALICE!!! I'm TRULY TRULY ureshii~ :D

When I recieved the gifts, I actually sniffed them :P I wanted to know what Japan smelled like..XD Japan smells goooood~ :)) hahahaha! haaaaayz :3 I wanna go to Japan >3< I wanna watch one of KAT-TUN's concerts! :)) I wanna eat piping hot Takoyaki!!! I wanna walk under the rain using my clear umbrella... I wanna see the cherryblossoms fall... I wanna experience the Hanabi festival... :3 I want to do a lot of things sooo much that it hurts! :))

oooh... A while ago I wore my yukata with the obi on... and opened the clear umbrella and walked... and for just a second.. I thought I was in Japan. :D I didn't want that dream to end ^_^ nyahahaha~ :D ***sniff sniff*** sooommmeeedaaayyy!!! :)) I'll be going there!!! :)) Just you wait! :))

~Jaa~ ^3^

3 comments:

sho-shi said...

hahaha.. adik ka tlga!!
gusto ku makita ung pic ah..
and gOodLuck sa sunday..
sana makasali din elsy..
hehehe..

Jeri said...

balita ko makakasama siya :P and thanks! :))

Joshua said...

yup meron din ako nun genki umbrella:D hehehe