Sunday, June 22, 2008

About Me. (^,^)V





Well... I'll be writing about myself and the interesting things that happen to me when I'm NOT cosplaying... Hehehe.. It's kinda like Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana :P...

Okay... Hmmm... Where shall I begin?! XD...

Oh yeah! here!...
Hi! ^_^ My name is Jeri Raya, I'm 14 years old and I'm currently in 3rd year High School, my birthday is on August 11...I guess that covers up the basic things... hehe.. Oh yeah! I'm in a band and I am the guitarist! Hope you hear from us soon! bohahaha! Anyway... My grades are fine, I'm not one of the top students but I'm getting better! haha! Oh, my prom will be on February 14! hahaha! I'm sooo excited! hahaha! And uhmmm... ~_~ wow... I guess i have nothing to say about myself! hahaha! Ooohh!!! I LOVE watching anime!!! :D Here are some of my favorites! Ouran Highschool Host Club, Death Note, Code Geass, Honey and Clover, Lovely Complex... I actually watch a LOT of animes.. hehehe.. Hmmm.. My favorite Guy Characters are Tamaki And Light! (fan girl alert! fan girl alert!) hahaha! Then... My favorite Female Character is Honda Tohru from Fruits Basket, she is just the sweetest thing! Uhmmm.. Okay.. enough about ANIME! ( can't believe I said that! haha!)

I guess I have a bubbly and fluffy side.. but sometimes I have a serious side.. most of us do anyway. :) I have very good friends by my side to keep me safe and happy! I shall list their names! ( i hope they don't sue ~_~) haha

~Mari Anne, Michelle, Elsbeth, Shiori, Ashlley,Karla, Enzo, Aska~

The names listed up there are THE BESTEST friends I have... sooo.. I'm so lucky to have them!

Then.. I wanna talk about My family.. They support me 100% in cosplaying! I just wanna say Thanks to Kuya Kyle for introducing me to this wonderful art! He gave me the Sakura outfit! ^_^ So he's the reason I started all of this.. :D Then, I wanna say thanks to my mom for supporting me (financially that is!) hahaha! and she makes my costumes! think about that! haha! I also wanna say thanks to my cousins especially Ate Jan for keeping me company! and everything!

Man! There are a lot of things I wanna say! hahaha! and It's all THANK YOU! :D Thank YOU for viewing my blog! Thank YOU for supporting me in any way that you can! and thank YOU for everything! hahaha! ( this ain't a speech Jeri! You didn't win anything!) hahaha!

So there.. I hope you view my blog and I'll keep this updated! The next convention is on November ... I still don't know the exact date.. But i WILL! ^_^ See yah there!!! I'll be cosplaying Anya from Code Geass!!! ( I hope) :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ang cute mo sa first picture! :) Pero si Maw hindi. Hahaha. =))

Yay~ my name's there. :) =))

Hey! Si Nuriko nalang i-cosplay mo on November!!! :| :) :D