Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ozine fest ( my first cosplay) @_@


I dressed up as Sakura from Fate/Stay night... It was my first cosplay and my hands were shaking like MAD! I thought " what if nobody recognizes me?!", "what if people will laugh at me?!"... those were the things that kept popping in my mind.. But when I went inside.. a dude came up to me and said "Miss... pwede po bang papicture?"^_^.. and I gladly nodded my head!!! People later on kept on coming up to me and asking pictures and stuff, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!??!?!.. I was sooooo ecstatic!


But later on I realized... Cosplay ain't for the pictures! It's for FUN!!! YES!!! I now KNOW! I don't care if people don't recognize me! as long as I'm having fun.. then that's fine with meeeee! Bohahahahaha!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng blogger-slash-cosplayer. Astig naman.. :) I've heard of Fate/Stay night pero di pa ako nakakapanood ng kahit anong episode doon.

Anyway, you look really pretty. Purple hair FTW!

- Anna
(so-stellar.org

sho-shi said...

way to go jer.. hehehe.. keep it up.. more cosplays to come..^^

ur 1st cosplay was really really fun.. sayang na late kami.. bawi next time.. hehe..

i wanna try cosplay too.. any tips?? haha!

special thankz to enzo.. the photographer-manager-good friend..^^

Anonymous said...

jeri!!!! my sweet and squishy t rex..

u are so cute!!! i wanna step on you!!!!!


hahaha... addict ka!!!!!! hahah :)

akin ung lotion!!!!! mi mi mi mi mi mi... hahahaa :)



take care mei ling!