Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh yeah!!! ^3^


Tomorrow is a Friday! Yay~ hahahahah.. So I have this friend.. His name is *&! @%... WHAT? He might sue! :)) anyway.. I sat next to him and we talked about stuff then the subject changed to computer games.. Like Ragnarok, Diablo, Battle Realms, o2 jam, DOTA.. He was sooo shocked that I knew how to play DOTA! hahaha! I was like " oo kaya! si Lina Inverse pa nga yung gamit ko eh!" or something like that! XD!So he invited me to go to this computer shop tomorrow (Friday) with some other dudes! hahaha! I thought " these guys look like experts! I need to practice real hard!"hahaha! but then I remembered... we have a quiz on History ~_~ Oh goody ~_~ hahaha.... soooo... I'll just study real hard THEN go play computer! hahaha! I just hope my service can stay up to 5:30. haha! tsk tsk.. It's hard when you don't have transpo! hahaha! I hope I won't lose. -_- that would be sooo embarassing----losing to guys... (then the guys would react! "WOAH!") just kidding! :) But I know I'll lose anyway... ~_~ I just wanna have fun ( F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for yoU and me... N is for aNyone and aNytime at all! down here in the deep blue sea!)! Oh! Maybe I can beat them in o2 Jam! XD

Oh btw... my arms still hurt!

Man! My posts are getting shorter and shorter! is this the so called WRITER'S BLOCK?!?!?! OH NOES~ haha...

oh! BTW!!!

ENZO! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sayang, if I had a picture of us, you would've posted it. Right? =]]

Sus, people won't sue if they find their names there. Your blog's harmless naman eh. :)

Ah geez, you're really not the Jeri I used to know back in grade school. You're addicted to anime AAAAND online games now?! :))))))

Well, go have fun. But if they're all dudes, you better be careful. You never know what could happen. :> Hahaha.

My arms hurt too. I have a bruise on my left one. Because of the books we have that weigh half of my weight. :O :))

Jeri said...

whatever anorexic! hahaha! you're sooo thin! I will not be surprised if my geometry book weighs more than you do!

Anonymous said...

Ang mean mo. >:| FYI, the books are all hardbound and are over 800 pages. Hindi lang naman ako yung nabibigatan dun eh. lahat kami. :|

Jeri said...

:))