Saturday, June 28, 2008

dum dum dum !!!


remember the computer game that was scheduled on Friday? Well.. di natuloy ~_~ hahaha. It's a girl thing!!! ~_~ sniff sniff! why?!why now?! :))

anyway... I invited Elsbeth to go to my house! uwap uwap! hahaha! But we didn't stay there for long.. we went somewhere to watch a movie! :)) hahhahaa! Sta. Lucia ata? hahaha! yeah! hahaha!!! we watched The hottie and the nottie... The funny part was when I told my mom that we watched it and she said " who would pay to watch Paris Hilton?" .. and I was like.. "Wooooaaahhh!" hahaha! tsk tsk! It wasn't that bad, but i won't recommend it to you guyz! hahahaha.. The story was all about this girl and a guy, and he said " hey baby I love you" and the girl said "where are we?!".. haha. just kidding :) (ayan! nakarelate yung mga nakanuod na ng Scary Movie 3) hahaha!

I like watching movies.. I love comedy and horror... and even though I say I hate gory movies.. I still watch them ~_~ although when I watched Saw 1 and Saw 2 i like.. couldn't breathe in days! hahaha! Man it was sooo scary! :)) I hate BLOOD! hahahha! ***barf*** I actually told my friends I watched Saw 3 'cause they were like... "WOW! ASTIG SOBRA!" and I was like " Oo nga eh! lalo na yung may part na namatay yung babae !" XD hahahha.. Sorry Friends! :)).. I DIDN'T watch Saw 3.. I might though... ~_~ para masabi ko naman na complete ko na siya! hahaha! :D

I like adding more tagalog words here! it's kinda hard when it's all English! XD

hahahha! OOOHHHH! Btw! I wanna share something!!! There's this 1st year high school girl, she is a pure nihonjin!!! (pure japanese) SHE IS SOOOOO KAWAII!!! XD I will befriend her on Monday! :)) ahhahaa! She is tsoooo cute ~_~.. hahhahaa!!! Her name is Mako Wada.. I think? :)) It's soooo hard to remember! -_- .. I need to study MORE JAPANESE!!!

datte, watashi wa nihonggo ga sukoshi shika hanasemasen yo~ hahahahaha

kore wa tanoshii nano desu! XD Mako-chan wa Kawaii!!!

I hope she calls me senpai 'cause if she does.. I'll cry! :))... I'll call her kohai first so she'll get the idea! XD I wanna be her senpai! *sniff sniff* I'll make sure you guys will hear from the senpai thing!XD

I love having Japanese friends... That's why I love ELSBETH AND SHIORI!!! XD and later on... Mako-chan!!! XD hahahhaa..

Aishiteru~ Aishiteru~ ^_^

1 comment:

Jeri said...

watch your mouth woman! \:(