Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mangaholix XD


Yo! It's me again.. this time I cosplayed Otonashi Saya!!!>,< ... When I went inside the SMX place... it was filled with cosplayers!It was soooo COOL!Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... whenever you come to a convention.. it's EXTREMELY HOT!!! which is sometimes bad for cosplayers cuz... think about the make-up! hahaha! we like... slaved for hours on our FACES! and when we get inside.. it all MELTS away! I mean.. cummon! hahaha! ...My outfit wasn't the typical school uniform that Saya was very well known for... it was the violet dress... uuhhmmm... the one she wore when she was the Saya of the future! hahaha! anyway.. It was just oh so cool! I love to cosplay soooo much! :)

Let's talk about how we made my costume:

-we bought a violet cloth... which was the WRONG color ... so we like.. had to buy again @_@
-then.. we bought the boots that was EXTREMELY cheap!!! yay~
-and then... the sword! hahaha! of course we couldn't buy a sword that looked exactly like Saya's... so we had to make one! The ones who did the real work were my cousins... Ate Jan and Kuya Kyle! thank you very much for your hard work!!!^_^ we painted it and paper machete it and EVERYTHING! hahaha! it was a success! XD
- then the dress itself was made by my very own okasan!!! sugoi ne??? she worked real hard and it was her first art work! hahaha! XD I'm tsoooo proud of her!
-The hair and make-up were easy.. I already had short hair so all we needed was a little tweaking here and there.. hehe.. >,< Hope you guyz keep on supporting me! ! ! cosplay is FUN!!! XD WOOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like your Saya costume next to the first one.. I loved the Sakura one best. :D

Kayo pala gumawa ng costume? That's so cool! :D =)) I thought pinapagawa lang siya basta basta. Haha! :)

Glad you're having fun. :>