Sunday, June 22, 2008

TOYCON ^_^


I cosplayed as a random maid because we couldn't prepare for something better like Code Geass or Fushigi Yuugi.. Maybe on November! ^_^

In this case.. my maid costume was the MOST POPULAR among my 3 cosplays!!!(interesting!) Maybe it's because of my wig? My outfit? or what??? hahaha.. Oh yeah... I forgot to mention.. >>>I was almost interviewed! hahaha! anyway.. I just left... i didn't wanna be interviewed.. it's sooo troublesome! I wanna walk around the convention freely! ...And yet again.. it was UBER hot!

I met my friends there and we ate stuff! hahaha! I also met Enzo! My manager!(lolz) hahaha!!! He's just sooo cool! one of the coolest guyz I have ever met! THANK YOU ENZO!!! Soooo.. I met lots of cosplayers again... The cutest one I saw was Roy Mustang! (soooo hot!) ***drool***... what?! I'm still a fangirl you know! hahahaha!!!

After the convention.. I couldn't even feel my legs... I stood up the whole day! YEAH! the WHOLE day!!! I know! and i was like.. sweating like a pig! hahaha! tsk tsk! cosplay is HARD!!! and yet.. i keep on doing it.. because everytime I cosplay... I feel real good 'cause.. I really love to cosplay! It's fun, It's so cool! and I really like wearing costumes! XD

I AM TSOOOO EXCITED!!! Can't wait for November!!! WOOT!!!

And I hope my posts will inspire you to cosplay! Because, trust me, once you start.. you can't stop!!! XD WOOHOO! Cosplay is F-U-N

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ate stuff? =)) You ate food! :| :))

Who's Roy Mustang? :| =)) Aghh. :))

Sweating like a pig, OMGWTF? =]] Wait, does pig sweat? :O :))

Jeri said...

do pigs sweat! :))